- Grey polo shirt with NRHS logo
- Blue sweatshirt with NRHS logo (years 7, 8 & 9)
- Grey sweatshirt with NRHS logo (years 10 & 11)
- Dark (black or grey) trousers or skirt (at least knee-length)
- Black shoesPupils are supplied with a school P.E. kit, which is kept in school. Parents/carers are asked to ensure their child has a pair of plimsolls or black trainers to wear during P.E. lessons. Coats are not to be worn inside the school building.
No valuable jewellery should be worn to school, and the only earrings allowed are studs or small hoops.
Pupils should not wear make-up or false/acrylic nails to school.